While information is the cornerstone of our ability to provide superior service, our most important asset is our clients’ trust. Keeping client information secure and using it only as our clients would want us to be a top priority for all of us at Claudious Tours. Here then, is our promise to our individual customers:
- We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our customers share with us.
- We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum we require delivering superior service to our customers; this includes advising our customers about our products, services and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
- We will not reveal customer information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, or are required by law.
- Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support services, we will require them to conform to our privacy standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance.
- We will attempt to keep customer files complete, up-to-date, and accurate. We will tell our customers how and where to conveniently access their information (except when we’re prohibited by law) and how to notify us about errors which we will promptly correct.
When you register, and at other times, we may collect personally identifiable information from you that may include your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and facts about your computer. We do not, however, knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen. In addition, if a user is under 18, unless consent is obtained from your parent/guardian, you are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
Website Usage Information:
We automatically collect IP addresses and Website usage information from you when you visit our Website. This information helps us evaluate how our visitors and customers use and navigate our Website on an aggregate basis, including the number and frequency of visitors and customers to each Web page, and the length of their visits.
How We Use Information Collected
We may use information in the following ways:
- For the purposes for which you specifically provided the information.
- To send you e-mail notifications about our new or existing products and services, special offers or to otherwise contact you.
- To enhance existing features or develop new features and services.
- To allow us to personalize the content and advertising that you and others see based on personal characteristics or preferences.
- We may combine the information that we collect from you on https://www.claudioustours.co.ke with information that you provide to us in connection with your use of our other services and websites.
We employ cookie technology to help visitors and customers move faster through our site. When you sign on to our Website or take advantage of several key features, we may pass cookies to your computer. A cookie is a string of information that is sent by a Website and stored on your hard drive or temporarily in your computer’s memory.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the